This position reports to the Financial Manager
- All payments to suppliers, staff etc.
- Entries into cashbooks
- Various queries relating to cashbook
- Monthly Cashbook input and recons
- Daily cash requirements recon
- Weekly GL to bank statement recon
- Payments to monthly creditors
- General Ledger Recons
- Monthly Journals
- Adherence to Internal Controls
- Grade 12
- BTech Diploma - Accounting
- 6 years’ experience in cashbook (Local and Foreign)
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team
- Must have attention to detail
- Must be deadline-oriented
- Must have good communication skills
- Ability to engage effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to negotiate with Suppliers
Should you be interested, please submit your application to Chantal Gordon (011 928 2383) or via email on Jobs@cbi-electric.com on or before 15 June 2021.
"Should you not hear from us 2 weeks after the closing date, please take it that your application has not been successful".